Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Giant cuddles

Last night I was in a huge field with the biggest dog I'd ever seen in my life. It looked like a Great Dane but was the size of a horse. I can clearly see reality and dreams mixing here, as I have a horse and a dog. 

The dog was very cuddly and laid down to mussel into me. Even laying on its side, it was still taller than me. I rubbed it head and it cuddled in for ages. It was very relaxing. 

Lastly I was loading the boot of my new car with plastic coat hangers. I piled them in until the boot was full and then carefully closed it shut. As I did this the right hand rear tyre started to hiss. 

I bent down and saw a plastic hanger sticking out from the inside of the tyre and air gushing out. Within seconds the tyre was completely flat and I just looked at it with a feeling of sadness and helplessness. 

 
09 10