Saturday, 4 October 2014

Bulldogs got talent

Back into normal sleeping, which in turn means normal dreaming again. Last nights normal involved a bulldog juggling pancakes. 

The pooch was sat on its hind legs whilst throwing pancakes up into the air with his front legs. His head was fixed looking up and his eyes followed the pancakes. 

Not once did the talented canine look as if he would drop one. I watched him for ages in fascination. 

Lastly I was on an old red double decker London bus. I was in my work uniform and had my bag with me that contained all my paperwork. 

There were two female ticket collectors on there too, a long since past part of transport history. I told them that I was going to fill out various forms with them. 

One said to me that this was the end of the line for me. I looked up from my forms to see the bus was empty and we were inside the bus depot. 

  
09 10