Saturday, 13 September 2014

The age of steam

Following on from the previous nights Victorian dream, last night I was watching a steam powered ship sailing. It was in a narrow canal, in fact the ship was far too big and wasn't able to turn around or fit through a lock. 

As the vessel approached the gates to a lock, I stood watching and wondering how it would get by it. This was simple, a giant pair of scissors emerged from the front of the ship and cut the lock in half as if it was paper. 

Lastly I was in a very warm country and had bought a plot of land. I was standing surveying my land when I saw in the distance it had a swimming pool. I excitedly ran towards it and as I reached the waters edge, I saw my wife and her friend Lorraine about to swim. 

They both looked at me and laughed, I couldn't work out why until I noticed that I was wearing swimming shorts and black leather gloves. 

 

 
09 10