Friday, 22 August 2014

Knitted fence

The initial part of my dream involved me being on an underground train. I was somewhat confused and was wandering around the train carrage. 

I kept reaching seats and doors, would stop and just stare at them with a very perplexed look on my face. That went on for some time. 

I was next on a garden, an unknown garden that I didn't recognise. 
I saw my neighbour John who was standing the other side to a low dividing fence. 

I walked over to him and started chatting. As we talked, John started to make a trellis on top of the fence. He did this using knitting needles. 

The trellis was made from wicker and was very impressive. It took him minutes to construct and was intricate in detail. I was very impressed and as John tied off the final part of the trellis, I stood back and commented on it's splendour. 

  
09 10