Sunday, 24 August 2014

Drink driving & fish

In the street, I was with my friend and colleague Kim, we were standing next to a white van. It was early in the morning and Kim was very drunk. She told me that she had driven to work and really needed to sober up before the bosses found out. 

I opened a door to a house and we entered into a living room where the family of our colleague, Indie were all sat around a table. They greeted us and gave us food. Kim sat on the sofa and promptly fell asleep. 

Lastly I was with my wife and she challenged me to a running race up a very steep hill. I accepted and we started off up the slope. I managed to keep ahead of her but when I glanced down at the pavement, I could see fish on the floor. 

They were wet as if just out of water and looked like cat fish, in that they were flat on their underside with whiskers. I then started running awkwardly to avoid standing on them.  We reached the top of the hill and I was still just ahead of my wife when I saw a very large set of moving stairs. 

I stood and looked at the escalator, searching for more fish when my wife ran past me laughing that she had beaten me to the top. 

 
09 10