Thursday, 10 July 2014

Wonder gel

A lot going on last night, starting with me wearing a onesie again but a plain one this time. I was at a seaside hotel and I wasn't myself. 
I was Helen, who used to work at my place but transferred up North. I was going to a wedding and needed to fix my hair which was short and cropped as mine is, but on Helens head. 

I went into a bathroom and closed the door, the room was so tiny that the door squashed me against the oppersite wall, pinning me so I couldn't move. I managed to free my arms and put hair gel in my hands and rubbed it over my head. 

I looked into the mirror in front of me and my hair was green!  I bent down and rubbed my head, when I tossed my head up, I had lovely bouncey full bodied hair, just like Helen did. So that was her secret. 

I was next heading towards a conference hall for a meeting. The room was laid out with numbered tables, I had a piece of paper in my hand with the number 667 written on it. As I looked into the room for my table, Merlin my cat walked past my feet. 

Lastly I was in a house that I didn't recognise but it appeared to owned by my wife and myself. We were looking at getting it decorated as the walls had wood chip on them. 
Our former landlord was with us along with Adam from work, who was giving us a quote for the work. 

The old landlord was pointing things out but using very long words to express himself. Adam kept laughing at him and saying, "I don't even know what that means!"  He started to become very annoyed at Adam but he continued to laugh at him and repeat what he was saying.  

                          
09 10