Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Timmy and the Bay City Rollers

I was standing under a large tree in the rain waiting for a bus. I was on a housing estate and I was holding a hot water bottle. 

Across the road was my good friend Timmy who was standing at a bus stop also. He was looking very smart in a grey suit. 

As a bus arrived Timmy shouted over to me, "Not this one bud, you want the number 99, oh your bottle is leaking by the way". I looked at the hot water bottle and saw that water was shooting out of the top. 

I was next walking along a covered street full of shops and bars. I entered a bar and saw someone I reconised sat at a table. It was lead singer with 70's pop group the Bay City Rollers, Les McKeown. 

Les stood up as if he knew me and shook my hand. We sat and chatted for ages. 

Lastly I was in a back garden to a house and there was a large wood cutting bench saw. My work supervisor Stu was struggling to carry huge panels and place them on the saw to cut. He never spoke. 

      
09 10