Thursday, 31 July 2014

Obstacle course

Last night I started off in a large retail store, I wasn't shopping but seemed to know the place well as if I worked there. I wondered around but couldn't see anything clearly. All the products appeared to be in plain boxes and there were no indication as to their identity. 

I was next on a giant obstacle course that was made out of horse saddles the size of cars. I could progress along the course by throwing large stones that were perfectly round in shape. Towards the end, there was an impossible gap to jump and I was about to give up when I saw a very large stone attached to a rope. 

I swung the stone above my head and hurtled it towards the last saddle. It made contact and a bridge dropped and allowed me to walk over and complete the course. 
As I did this loud rock music played out and fireworks erupted. 

Everyone around stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Someone shouted out, "Man, you've reached guitar level, no one has ever done that before". I was pleased with myself, although I had no idea what it meant. 

      
09 10