Thursday, 24 July 2014

Groundhog corridor

I spent my dream in one location, it was a narrow corridor no wider than a door. I'd attended the home of friends Judy and Trevor, on their doorstep was a large blue plastic container. I kicked it and it had liquid in it. 

I opened their front door and saw another closed door at the end of the corridor. It was about forty feet long and had no other doors or windows along its length. As fast as my legs would carry me I ran towards the other door. 

When I was just about to reach it I heard loud snoring coming from the other side of the door. I turned in panic and ran all the way back to the outside, closing the entrance door as I did so. I again kicked the blue plastic container and repeated the process. 

I must have ran up and down that corridor for hours in a Groundhog Day style, each time the process was exactly the same and never deviated in any way. 



                 
09 10