Sunday, 20 July 2014

CCTV, pants & scams

My night began in a street, no idea where but I was there with my wife our good friend Fi. Fi asked me to put up a CCTV camera on the wall of a building, I climbed a very rickety old ladder which she held whilst I fixed the camera. 

I next heard a phone ringing as I lay asleep, It was coming from my wife's side of the bed. I know it was a dream because we don't have a phone in the bedroom. I reached over and answered it. A voice said, "This is the adult learning centre you have an appointment on Wednesday". I then heard a group of people in the street outside my house, they were all talking in German. 

Next I was with Stu from work who was showing me a pair of men's underpants that he had received in the post. He held them up, they were black and very large. He was shouting, "Why have I been sent these?"

I was next in some kind of narrow passageway, it was difficult to get past if another person walked by. As I walked along I saw Naomi from work, she appeared to be dressed in a workman's overall. 
As I tried to manovoure around her, she grabbed me around the neck and pushed me up against the wall. 

Right in my face she aggressively said, "You got me involved in that insurance scam and you better sort it out". I had no idea what she was talking about but she clearly meant business. 

Lastly I was at work, it was night time and I was alone out in one of the works cars. I decided to drive as fast as I could in and out of parked cars. Driving as close as I could, I floored it without hitting anything. 

Proud of my driving skills I pulled up the handbrake and the car skidded around 180 degrees and the back end smashed into a wall. I sat contemplating for a minutes before deciding I just not tell anyone and someone else would get the blame. 
 

 
09 10