Thursday, 12 June 2014

Pool side

I was at the gym getting some personal training by a guy I didn't know. He took me into a swimming pool and started to give me instructions. 

He told me to bring my knees up to my chest alternatively and hold them there for a minute at a time. I did this and he threw me into the pool. 

Remaining calm I jumped off from the bottom of the pool, knowing I'd float upwards. I started to panic because my legs were numb and I remained on the bottom. 

I was then suddenly standing pool side watching a group of people play a game in the water. I spotted Spooner from work who was rushed by two people and they smashed into him. The force of this caused him to fly into the air and crash through a window. 

I ran over to see if he was alright, when I got to him, he was in fits of hysterical laughter. I sat down with him and we started to discuss the best price for hot cross buns. 

   
09 10