Friday, 13 June 2014

It's a date

I was leaving a house in the early hours of the morning, I was with a guy I didn't know. We decided to jog back to my house and started to run through dimly lit city streets. As the realisation came over me that I didn't know where I was I stopped running. 

When I turned to the guy I was with, I recognised him as the character Jeff, from the TV series Chuck, played by actor Scott Krinsky. We both sat on the pavement and started to chat. Scott asked me how I had ended up living there. 

I then gave him all the dates of when and where I had ever lived in the UK. The actual dates were factual and I gave him my complete history. Scott was then approached by a woman who I thought was his wife. She asked him if the dog was awake yet and he replied that it was still in bed. 



          
09 10