Monday, 9 June 2014

Cricket and cake

After spending two years in prison I was watching one of the most pointless sports in the world last night, cricket. Never has there been a more mind numbingly, tedious dull game, it makes stamp collecting seem exciting. 
I was sat in the crowd watching a game and I was bored to the extent I was thinking of the quickest way to end my life and releasing myself from the torture. 

I was then at work and the road outside had been made into a swimming pool, I was able walk along the pavement and jump in whenever I felt like a swim. Cars and lorries had been converted into boats so that it could still be used for transport. 

I entered into our briefing room in my dressing gown and it was very dark. Someone had placed paper over all of the windows and fixed them with staples. I walked around the room pulling them down and allowing light into the room. 

As the room was illuminated by sunlight, I saw that the big briefing table in the centre of the room was completely covered in cakes. There wasn't a single piece of table visible. 
Steve who had been sat in the corner noticed the cakes as the light hit them, he jumped from his seat and shouted, "Breakfast!" 


   
09 10