Monday, 5 May 2014

My mental health

I drempt that I was suffering from a mental disability. I was unable to speak and made a horrible moaning sound when I tried to communicate. I was in a van but sat in the back of it. 
I tried to climb over the drivers seat to get out. 

As I climbed over the front of the van I knocked the handbrake and the vechile started to roll down an embankment towards a river. I panicked, shouting for help but no one could understand me. The van was balanced precariously over the edge.  

I was calling out and waving to people on the riverbank but they just looked away, not wishing to help me as I was mentally ill. Eventually the van toppled into the river and I blacked out. When I woke I was crawling down a long corridor, being followed by a woman dressed in leopard skin leggings. 

I climbed onto a bed and rolled myself into a ball and tried to hide from her. She approached me, sitting on the edge of the bed. She smiled at me and said, "No one cares about you, retard". 
I then started to talk in an upperclass accent, stating how displeased I was that just because I couldn't talk, I was classed as a social outcast and thought of as stupid. 


  
09 10