Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Merkin at the seaside

I used to live in the Lincolnshire seaside town of Skegness, it is here that my nights dreaming takes place. Set as always along the Main Street which has the clock tower at the end of the road. 

I was with my work colleague, Matt, who I was actually working with yesterday. We were walking along the street when I noticed a male and female in a side road. Both were completely naked and rolling around on the floor kissing. 

When they saw us, they stood up and looked slightly embarrassed. It was then that I noticed the female was wearing a merkin. A merkin for those unfamiliar, is a pubic wig, worn over the genital area. 
Merkins were originally worn by prositutes after shaving their genitalia.

The wig was massive and covered most of the woman's stomach, it was made of pubic hair and looked very scary. So scary that I was that alarmed by its presence, I grabbed hold of the female and threw her under a passing lorry, crushing her to death. 

Matt and myself then walked on, reaching a small bistro further along the road. From within we heard a cry of, "Oh my god!"  We looked through the window and there four men and a small boy inside. We beckoned them over and asked each in turn what the problem was. None of them spoke English.  We carried on walking. 

   
09 10