Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Flash flood and shotguns

I started off by being at work, I needed to simply walk across the road to a different building to collect some pepper work. No idea why but I only had a pair of shorts on and it had started to rain. 

I saw Nina and she was wearing bright yellow coloured body armour with her name on the shoulders. I asked her to borrow it and placed it over my head. As I walked towards the road people where saying, "Hello Nina", to me as I past them. I looked at the road and it had become a torrential following river. 

I returned to where Nina was and gave her back her body armour advising her of the dangerous river. 

Next I had entered a strange looking ramshackle old house, situated in the middle of the woods. It was very spooky looking and I approached it with trepidation. I slowly opened the wooden front door, which creaked in true horror movie style.  

Inside the main room was a large school chalk board with various mathematical equations written over it. Sat at a desk was Spooner from work, he was looking through various books. I asked what he was doing and he stated that he was trying to find the combination to the safe in the corner of the room. 

He went on to explain that within the safe was the key to the gun cabinet which he wanted to open to get a shotgun out. Knowing Spooner as I do, I wasn't convinced that he was the the best person to be in possession of a firearm. 

I made my excuses and left, not wishing to be any part of what ever he was planning to do with a gun. 

     
09 10