Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Five sisters & Wally

I was in an orchard with my wife, it was just turning into night with the last shards of the daylight, leaving a chill in the air. From the other side of a dry stone wall appeared a woman. She said she had come to collect some sisters. 

We looked around the orchard and could see five women who all looked simular in appearance. They all dutifully followed the woman and left us alone. 

I was then walking in the bright summer sunshine with work colleague, Spooner. We were in the city of Peterborough but it looked like the Main Street in Skegness, Lincolnshire. Spooner said he needed to find Wally. I looked confused as I didn't know who he was talking about. 

A little further along the street, spooner walked into a cafe and handed a man sat at a table a McDonalds loyalty card for a free coffee. When I looked at the sign ubove the door, it was Walley's cafe. In my mind I noted that it had an E in the spelling too. 

Lastly I was talking to two small boys in the street. I was explaining to them that I had drempt about cutting my hair. I told them I had cut it myself with clippers and given myself a Mohawk hair style. They looked totally unimpressed.  


          
09 10