Sunday, 6 April 2014

Sleep writing

I often make notes on my phone during the night as prompts to recall various parts of my dreaming. 
Just the odd word or two helps to remember them. 

Last night I was making detailed and extensive notes, taking care to write complete sentences and structured my writing. I remember thinking to myself that I won't need to write it up when I wake. 

When I've woken this morning, my notes page was blank and I can only recall writing for ages. This was in fact the extent of my dream. 

I did drift back to sleep briefly and found myself below deck on a speed boat. The boat was being driven by a friends daughter called Amy. 

My wife was with me, along with others but I couldn't see their faces. The boat smashed into a big wave and flipped over, throwing us all into the water. 



     
09 10