Saturday, 19 April 2014

Mental well being

I had an appointment to see a psychologist. I'd arrived at a large open plan room that contained hundreds of people. 

There was a desk in the middle of the room and I approached it and told the receptionist I was there. They informed me the psychologist was running late. 

Whilst waiting I walked around the room eating a raw pepper from a plastic bag of salad. There were beds in the room each of which had an indoor rabbit cage on them. 

Everyone in the room was either talking or shouting, the noise was becoming annoying. I dropped my bag of salad into a rabbit cage and went back to the desk in the centre of the room. 

The psychologist arrived and shook my hand, he said, "We have met before". I didn't recognise him. He then started talking into a microphone. 

I decided to leave and as I headed for the exit, Twelly, from work came in. He was wearing a bright red, cotton track suit which looked like a throwback from the 1980's. 

I stopped to speak with him but he was just standing staring at the room with his mouth wide open. 


   
09 10