Friday, 11 April 2014

Ice cream baked beans

I began my nights dreaming in a hotel. I was staying there and was standing in the shower. I was fully dressed and had the quilt wrapped around me. The shower was on and I was soaking wet. 

I decided to go to breakfast but spent ages walking around the hotel looking for the dining hall. 
Eventually I found it and a woman was serving hot food. 

I had bacon, sausage, baked beans and ice cream. It seemed a good idea and it was free. I then saw that you had to sit at the table number that corresponded with your room number. 

I'd forgotten my room number so I walked off to find it with my plate of food in hand. I wandered for ages unable to locate my room and ended up on a building site. 

Lastly I needed the toilet and found a men's rest room but it had no cubicles, just a toilet in the middle of the room. As I was alone I decided to use it. 

As soon as I dropped my trousers and sat down, the door opened and loads of other men entered. Feeling very self conscious I tried to abort my mission but upon inspection I had forgotten to drop my boxer shorts and had filled them!


 
09 10