Sunday, 27 April 2014

i phone, no phone

As often, my day time dreams seem to be on the short side. Today I was in my bed checking various apps on my i phone. The phone was wrapped in a rubber protective cover and my phone was actually circular. 

The phone was fully functional and I happily flicked around the apps. I pulled the rubber cover off to remove dust from around the edges. As I took off the cover, it completely disintegrated into thousands of glass shards. 

I dropped the remaining pieces onto the bedside cabinet and stared at the wrecked phone in disbelief. I then tried to rack my brain as to how this could have happened. I remembered dropping my phone last week when I was actually awake. 

Maybe Apple could look at bringing out the i phone 6 in a circular version?  I want copyright if they do!

                   
09 10