Thursday, 24 April 2014

Hells Angels and rodents

The very first part of my dream was lost due to a very stark awakening from my wife as she jabbed me in the ribs, stating I was making dog noises. 

Next I was going into a pub to watch TV. In the entrance to the bar was a pool table which had a group of leather clad Hells Angels gathered around it. 

I attempted to walk past them but they blocked my path and stared at me in an intimidating manner. I asked to get by saying I didn't want any trouble and just wanted to watch TV. 

One of them, who I'm guessing was the leader, approached me and said, "This is a pub, if you want to watch TV, go home nancy boy!"
I decided this was sound advice and turned and walked away. 

Lastly I was in a huge kitchen and every applicance was brilliant white. The worktops, floor and walls were all bright white. Nothing in the room had any colour. The entire room was a dazzling white. 

I saw Janice my neighbour who said there was a tapping sound from behind the fridge. I pulled out the appliance and a little mouse scurried out and started running in circles in the middle of the floor. It was a white mouse. 


 
09 10