Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Have you seen Matt?

I am convinced that dreaming is partly made up of memories, feelings and an imaginative mind. Sleeping releases them to float around in your mind, grabbing snippets and piecing them together in sometimes bizzare fashion. 

Last night I started off being in my home town but I was with my HR manager from work. She said she was taking me for a coffee. 
We went into what was my local pub on the outside, but inside it was a Starbucks. 

Next I had given my good friend Matt my pet hamster to look after, placing it in a red plastic carry case. 
Walking along the street I found the red case left on the floor. Matt was nowhere to be seen. 

The hamster was still in the case but the top was open. It was still in there but had been attacked by another animal and all the fur on its bottom was missing. 

Next I woke briefly as my wife was getting up for work. I mentioned to her about next doors child crying and his dad shouting and that it's the first time I've heard them. 
This turned out to be a dream, as there is no child living next door to us. 

Lastly I was with Rastafarian man who kept singing a Bob Marley song 'Don't worry, everything's going to be alright', at the top of his voice. 

We went into a packed bar, and I instantly lost him in the crowd. I soon found him again as everyone stood away from the weird man singing his head off. 

I approached the bar and some people hugged and excitedly greeted me. I had no idea who they were. 
I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my bare bottom hamster. I said, "Have you seen Matt? He is responsible for this!"


     
09 10