Friday, 18 April 2014

Fried eggs and peach slices

I'd visited my Nan's old house to see all my relatives who had gathered there. 
As I walked in, there were two new born babies in prams with my cousin David sat next to them. 

I started to talk to David and realised that he was deaf. He pointed at a girl sat oppersite him who was his new girlfriend. She was also deaf and was using sign language to communicate. 

David congratulated me on becoming a dad, which was news to me! My uncle then arrived and said he had joined the police despite being in his 70's. 

I walked into the kitchen and found it to be my mums kitchen in her house. Standing at the hob was Lefty from work, he was cooking breakfast. 
He was frying four eggs in a pan, topped with peach slices. 
He just looked up at me and grinned as if to say, you're not getting any. 

    
09 10