Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Cress Bikini

I went into the local shop I used to visit as a child. I was in there to get my passport photo taken. The lady behind the counter was the woman who owns the pet shop near to my home now. 

I was instructed to stand still but I kept finding that my arms were over my head, just as I do when I'm laying in bed. After several attempts the photos were done. I handed the lady £2 and left. 

Outside I looked at the photos, they were just blank. Returning to the shop, the lady was closing the store. I ran in and told her about the pictures. She agreed to do them again. 

As she prepared the camera, an old lady came into the shop and kept trying to photobomb my picture. I looked down at her and saw that she was completely naked. 

Even more alarming was that where her down below private parts should be, was a covering of cress. It was neatly growing in a perfect V shape!

             
09 10