Thursday, 13 March 2014

Roller coaster

I was in an abandoned mine and I was frantically running around. There didn't seem to be any reason to what I was doing, I just kept running, reaching a dead end, then turning and sprinting again. 

I found one of those carts on railway tracks that were used to transport rocks in. I had a flash of inspiration and jumped into the cart. Holding my arms above my head and screaming, it turned into a roller coaster ride. 

I smashed into a wall and calmly stepped out of the cart. Standing with my nose against the wall I could a clock ticking. The ticking got louder and several different clocks started also ticking. 

It was the sound from the Pink Floyd album Dark side of the moon, with all the alarm clocks. It was enough to pull me out of my sleep.

 
09 10