Friday, 28 March 2014

Porsche

A very brief dream which involved me borrowing a red Porsche that belonged to George from work. 
He totally trusted me with his pride and joy as I drove it at excess speeds around the corridors of a stately house. 

When I got out of it and looked back over the car prior to handing George back the keys, it had lots of dents in the body work. There were scratches all over it and the front bumper was handing off. 

As I stood horrified at what I'd done, I heard the voice of another work colleauge called Ruddy. He was speaking over a radio system and his voice was calm and controlled. 

He said, "As I'm here all on my own and have no idea what I'm doing, I would like you to carry on with what you were doing". 
I have no idea what he meant or if he was even talking to me.

  

   
09 10