Wednesday, 5 March 2014

George Michael & the Kingfisher

I was in the luxury mansion of Pop star George Michael. Walking around in wonder at the splendor of his house I was very impressed. 

I got to a patio window and as I slided the door open, I saw the back of George sitting at a table outside. He was looking out over rolling countryside with a river at the bottom. It looked idealic. 

I walked past George and out onto a small roof top. It wasn't until I glanced back that I saw that it wasn't George but my Dad. Then at my feet was the unmistakable flash of vibraint blue of a Kingfisher. 

I waved my hand to call my dad over to see the bird but he just looked at me as if to say, 'I can't leave here'. 
The kingfisher sat at my feet, not bothered by my presence.  The whole scene was one of calm and peace. 



     
09 10