Monday, 10 February 2014

That there London

I was in London and surrounded by people, that many people that we were standing shoulder to shoulder. 
As far as the eye could see, were massive crowds of people. 

Standing next to me was my dad and my wife. The two most important people in my life. One person started to sing and was shortly joined by a second and a third. Before long it started to spread like a Mexican wave and everyone was singing. 

As quick as it had started, the singing stopped and the crowd started to disperse and walk away. I then noticed my dad and wife were gone. 
I ran pushing through the people trying to find them. 

I found my wife and she held my hand. I said that dad was missing and she just smiled and said it was just the two of us now. I seemed to understand and we wandered off home. 

       
09 10