Saturday, 8 February 2014

Home to die

Two very brief parts to last night, the first being that I accidentally fired a shotgun into the stomach of an old man. 

He was surprisingly fine about the fact he was about to die, saying that accidents happen and I shouldn't blame myself. As he held his stomach to stop his innards spilling out, he even managed a smile. 

All he asked me as he took his final few breaths was that I took him home to die in the comfort of his own home. It's the least I could do. 

When I got to his house, the old man vanished and singer Paul Weller was there. Paul used some clippers to crop my hair but they ran out half way through leaving me looking stupid. 

Oddly whilst getting ready for work this morning my electric razor ran out half way through my shave! 

     
09 10