Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Christmas jumper

Under the stairs at my mums house was a dog crate. I crawled on my hands and knees to get to it. Inside it was a tiger, somehow it had managed to fit inside. The beast filled the crate as if it had been poured in as liquid and then set. There was no way it was getting out again. 

Next I was on an island holiday resort. I wandered across a golden sandy beach and found a dirty workshop. I asked the man there if he had a neddle and Cotten as I had a hole in the knee of my work overalls. 

Finally I bumped into Tom from work in the rear car park. He asked me to put a fixing onto the end of some coax Ariel cable. I stared to strip back the outer plastic coating of the cable but kept slicing all of the cable right through. 

Eventually I had reached the other end of the cable that Tom was holding. I kept cutting it until I looked and I had cut off the sleeve of Tom's jumper he was wearing. It was brown and had a Christmas reindeer on the front. 

Tom was very upset so I said I would give him the cost of the jumper. When he told me he paid £35 for it I laughed. He looked like he was going to cry. 

   
09 10