Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Cane and unable

I was in the countryside, it was stunning rolling hills with narrow roads. The sun was out and it was a lovely day. 

I wandered for a while before deciding I needed to get back to the city. I started to walk but quickly realised I was totally lost. This went on for what seemed hours. 

I eventually arrived in the city centre and a fat drunken man approached me. He was wearing a knitted jumper that was struggling to cover his huge belly. The man tried to talk to me but I walked away from him, irritated by his presence. 

Walking into the very centre of the city I saw hundreds of people wandering around all looking lost. I joined them and walked in circles trying to find something but not knowing what. 

I then found a bamboo cane sticking out of the ground. I placed my hand on it and started crying. I then woke up. 

           
09 10