Sunday, 1 December 2013

The king of China must die

I was in China of all places, somewhere I've never been. Standing in the street with thousands of people I was watching the king of China delivering a speech. 

People in the crowd were passing things out to the spectators and I couldn't see what they were. I was approached by a man who placed a deflated balloon in my hand. I asked what it was for and he winked at me. 

The person standing next to me said that we were to all blow up the balloons at the same time as it was an assassination attempt on the life of the king. I glanced down at my balloon I held and tried to fathom out how. 

I was next aware that I was laying in bed and thought I was awake. That was until I lifted up the quilt to find the bed full of meatballs! 

        
09 10