Monday, 23 December 2013

Hospital hoax

I was in a hospital waiting room when a man asked me to pretend to be him when the nurse came round. Without question I agreed. 

The nurse asked me lots of health questions, all of which I guessed the answers too. At the end of the questionare she asked me to sign my name. I signed it Clive Martin. It was at this point that I realised that I had messed up my chance of filling out the form. 

Lastly I was playing football with James from work and a group of others I didn't know. 
The ball was a massive gym exercise ball and was bright pink. James frantically ran around attempting to get the ball but everyone was too fast for him. 

I suggested that he went in goal and as he walked towards the net, the ball smacked him on the back of the head knocking him to the floor. 


 

        
09 10