Friday, 20 December 2013

Emergency table

Sat relaxing at my mums house I'd taken my work boots and socks off. With me was a blonde woman that looked vaguely familiar and a man I didn't know. 

I had arrived at my mums in a works van and it was parked outside in the street. I then heard an emergency call over my radio and all three of us jumped up. A voice said that help was needed in London. 

I took an age to put my socks and boots back on and when we got outside the van was now a table and chairs. We all sat on a chair around the table and I started to drive it. When I say drive, it floated off the ground and moved on its own. 

We got to the underground station and parked the table and ran down the stairs onto the station. We jumped on a train and an old man got on and approached me. He asked if I could pull his trousers up. 

When I looked his trousers were around his ankles. The train jolted and the man fell against the blonde woman and he gave a cheeky wink and smiled at her. 

         
09 10