Monday, 21 October 2013

Odeon battleships

I started of my night in violent fashion. 
I was delivering a beating to a man that I found laying on the floor. 
I don't know who he was or why he was on the floor, but as soon as I saw him I punched him in the face. 

Taken over by rage I continually punched and kicked him until he was unconcuisous and left him beaten and bloody in the street. 

During the evening before going to bed I'd been watching a programme about World War Two ships. This planted itself into my dream as I was sat in the cinema. 
The film was in black and white and depicted ships at sea.  

From my seat I was able to play the age old game of Battleships. I shouted out numbers and letters and huge bombs exploded on and around the ships until I eventually sank one.  

Lastly I was at a picnic area with my wife to have a BBQ. We had arrived late in the day and vechile access was closed. 
Carrying all of our stuff we walked to the barrier and into the picnic area. 

I heard a car approaching and watched as it smashed through the barrier. It parked up and friends Steve and Sarah got out. Steve shouted over, "Barriets open!" And laughed out loud. 

            


              
09 10