Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Jobless

Last night I didn't have a job and I'd attended the unemployment office to seek work. 
I have no idea what an unemployment office looks like, or if it is even called that. But in my dream there were rows of postcard size adverts which you selected and took to the counter when you found a job you liked. 

One in particular that caught my eye was titled, 'An excellent opportunity to work in the motor trade, car thief required'. 

I removed the card and took it to the counter and handed it to a woman. She looked up at me and asked me what experience I had, "Loads" I lied. 

She asked if I could start immediately, which I could and I left the building keen to start my new vocation. 
As soon as I got out I approached the first car I saw, opened the door, got in and drove off. 


             
09 10