Thursday, 31 October 2013

Do you mind!

I often dream about gong to the toilet, in some shape or form and last night was one of those occasions.
I didn't recognise the house I was in but entered he bathroom and sat myself on the toilet.  Disturbingly as I dropped my trousers, I noticed not only that I had been wearing ladies pants, but they were full like a babies nappy.

Sat on the toilet rather upset at this, I was totally distraught when my Friends Sarah and Steve walked into the bathroom and sat down.
They appeared not to notice my predicament, let alone I was sat on the toilet and started chatting to each other.

I tried to join in the conversation but Sarah just looked at me with total disinterest, and carried on chatting to Steve as if I was a total stranger that had interrupted them. 

                     
09 10