Sunday, 13 October 2013

Cutlery assault

I was on the top floor of a building which was full of people. No idea where I was or why I was there. 
For no reason that I can determine, I grabbed a bag that was sitting on a table and started to run. This evoked reaction, as people started shouting and gave chase. 

Running down some stairs I reached the ground floor with the bag under my arm. I then saw that I was in a school. 
I began running through rooms attempting to avoid my persuers. 
Each room I entered had a teacher in it and they all joined in the chase. 

As I got into a large room that had a table in the centre of it, a female teacher grabbed a knife and fork from it and tried to stab me with them. 
Avoiding injury I pushed open a door and found myself in the streets around my mums house. 

Noticing that I was no longer being chased I stopped to take stock of the contents of the bag. 
As I peered into it a man approached me and asked what was in the bag. He was wearing a long black coat. 

Inside the bag I had stolen was an identical coat to the mans. I handed it to him and said, "It's a new coat for you". 
He went happily on his way with his new attire and I woke from my dream. 

          
09 10