Friday, 16 August 2013

Who am I?

I was on a bus, standing up due to it being packed, I was looking out of the window and just couldn't recognise where I was. 
The bus stopped and in the movement of passengers wishing to disembark I was ushered unwillingly into the street. 

Once in the street it confirmed that I had no idea where I was, nothing was familiar and I started to wander feeling lost and frightened. 
It was at this point that I wandered into a restaurant and a waitress approached me and asked me if I wanted a table. 
I just said, "I don't know who I am!"

The waitress put her coat on and told me I was going home with her and we walked out of the restaurant. 

The last part of my dream I was again wandering on my own but this time in a large green area that I used to play in as a child. 
It was enclosed by a concrete fence and there was no way out. I walked for hours before finding a gap in the fence that was large enough for me to escape. 
 

                
09 10