Friday, 9 August 2013

I'm so childish

An odd occurrence in that I nodded off briefly at work whilst sitting in a van in the early hours of the morning. This is not the dream,that's what happened. 
I then had one of those odd moments where the dream was so real that I thought it was really happening.

I'd opened the passenger door to the van and stepped out for some fresh air.  I looked back into where I'd been sitting and saw my work colleague George in the drivers seat and myself in the passenger seat sound asleep.  

I carefully opened the door and approached the sleeping me. I put my face right up to my other self and as I did this I transformed into a child. George was watching me as I did this and as I starred the boy me suddenly opened his eyes.

Such was the shock of this that it bolted me out of my sleep and I shouted out in fright totally alarming George in the process. 
Getting home this morning I've slept the sleep of all sleeps and didn't dream at all, at least my wife gets some rest from my ramblings. For today at least.

                          
09 10