Friday, 30 August 2013

A breath of fresh air

The setting was my mums bedroom and there was a man there I didn't know. On the wall was a huge TV screen and I was asking the unknown male who he was. 

As he happily gave me his details I tapped them into a keyboard and the information was displaying on the TV screen. 
I was just inputting his date of birth when a car pulled up in the street below. The man opened the window and leapt out. 

I looked to my right and noticed my small wooden framed greenhouse against the wall. Viewing it with confusion as it was clearly out of place, I opened the lid to it.  
Inside was one of those battery operated air fresheners that squirt every few minutes. 
I moved closer to it baffled as to its presence when it shot a fragrant burst into my face. 

                  
09 10