Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Gate crasher

I was sitting in my car into the entrance to my house waiting for the electric gates to open. Whilst I was doing this I found that I had been transported into a room containing lots of people, none of which I knew. 
I started engaging in various conversations with them and it felt like I was doing this for hours. 

One of the topics got fairly heated and I could feel myself getting angry with the person and began shouting to get my point across. 
I had no idea what I was saying but as I got even more aggravated I banged my hands in front of me and stamped my feet. 

It was at this point that I was back seated in my car and as I stomped my feet I hit the pedal and my car smashed through the wooden gates. 
Such was the shock and noise of the engine revving and splintering timber that I shot upright in bed thinking it was in the room! 
I looked at the clock and it was exactly midnight.  

                          
09 10