Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Willy Wonka toilet dunk

Once again my dream was centred around me needing the toilet. This time I was holding a hardback copy of the book Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. 
I made my way into a public toilet with three cubicles with my book under my arm. 
I entered a cubicle and instead of a toilet there was a large blue plastic barrel full of water. I carefully balanced my book on the rim of the barrel and began to pee. 

As I am still doing my business a small boy enters the cubicle and spits on my book. Outraged by this I take hold of the boys head and dunk it repeatedly into the barrel. 
The boy quickly sees the error of his actions and starts to cry. I wipe the book on his clothes and walk off and wake up needing the toilet. 

                         
09 10