Saturday, 29 June 2013

Twat in the hat

My nights adventure began in Ireland. I was standing on a bridge looking down at a street below. Matching along the street were around twenty men carrying riot shields. 
Upon closer inspection I saw that the men had enclosed another man who walked along with them in the centre of them protected by the wall of shields. 
The reason the man was being given such coverage was to allow him to use cotton buds to clean his ears. As the mass of man and polycarbonate protection moved along the street, the man at the centre of it all, franticly rammed the buds into his ears. 

The remainder of my dreaming involved myself along with friend and colleague Claire following a short man in a tall hat. 
As the man moved from place to place, another follower would get in line and trot behind him. 
Before long there were hundreds of us following the little man in the large hat. 
Claire turned to me and said that she had won some compensation in a claim and that she was no longer going to follow the twat in the hat as she put it. 
Thinking this a great idea I too broke away from the masses of devoted followers and walked off with Claire. I could hear the little man shouting as I left but ignored him. 


                       
09 10