Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Aliens and horse pooh

Standing in the street with a gun blasting oncoming aliens with a handful of others doing the same, I took pleasure in killing every last one of them. 
Or so I thought, as I stood triumphant the sky darkened as a massive alien spaceship filled the horizon. 
We turned and fled as a huge tidal wave of water started to crash through the streets towards us. Before I could get far I was engulfed in water. 

The next thing I knew I was collecting horse pooh from a field and loading it into a wheelbarrow. 
With my barrow full I started to head for the gate out of the filed. I then noticed that a bull was running towards me, another look and I saw there were several of them charging at me. 
Not letting go of my wheelbarrow I ran at full speed reaching the gate. 
I then saw that all my collected pooh had fallen out! 



                      
09 10