Friday, 17 May 2013

Rock n Roll bunny

I was in a street when I found a confused looking man who didn't know who he was or where he lived. He was totally disorientated and I decided to try and help him. 
Approaching a nice looking thatched roofed cottage, we entered but the interior was a very expensive looking hotel room. 
I told the man to sleep and he took one of the beds.

There was a knock on the door and when I opened it, Micky Mouse and Pluto entered. 
Looking slightly surprised at two cartoon characters arriving at my door, I was even more shocked when I noticed I was Bugs Bunny. 
Mickey said to me, "Come on let's party". 

We then set about smashing the hotel room up Rock n Roll style whilst playing very loud music. 
After a while with the room completely trashed I went to see if the man I'd found earlier was ok. 
Not surprisingly he had gone. 
 

                     
09 10