Saturday, 11 May 2013

Hip hop milk

I was at work and everyone was sat in the office taking some kind of written exam. I entered the room to see that it had gone past home time and started to clap my hands and wake everyone from their trance like state. 
Thankful for this they all started leaving except for Julie who was shaking a can of milk to spray over her cars engine. 

She explained that this helps to get her engine running. 
As she turned her engine on, her car stereo blasted out, 'I said a hip, hop, the hippie - the hippie / To the hip hip-hop, and you don't stop / The rock it to the bang-bang, boogie say "up jump" / The boogie to the rhythm of the boogie: the beat'. The 1979 hit, Rappers delight from the Sugarhill gang. 

I was then in a house attempting to take the front door apart looking for the key that had become wedged inside it. As I did this Scott one of my supervisors arrived and just told me he had another job for me after this and that I wouldn't be happy about it. 
I woke before finding out what it was. 



                       
09 10