Thursday, 23 May 2013

David Seaman's end

In my dream former Arsenal and England international football player David Seaman was about to retire from the game. Although I understand he did this some time ago. 
Along with David, his manager and another man I didn't recognise, we were on the edge of a football pitch. 

We all decided to go to sleep and lay down pulling up the edge of the grass as if it was a blanket. With it tucked up to our necks we all drifted off to sleep. 
The next thing I am aware of is one of the men talking to my wife. 
He is saying to her, "Do you know he talks in his sleep?"
My wife's disgruntled reply is,"Oh yes I'm fully aware of that thank you!"

David retired from the game on 13 January 2004, following a recurring shoulder injury. No doubt from years of carrying around the weight of that ridiculous ponytail.  


 

                                 
09 10