Sunday, 21 April 2013

Phone investigation

I slept heavily last night, only dreaming just prior to waking.
I was being informed by my wife that all of our animals were hungry and needed feeding. I acknowledged this but seemed distracted and kept going deep into thought.
After being told for about the third time I finally went into the utility room to give the pets their dinner.

When I entered I found that I had gone through the front entrance to a house. The man there enquired of me what I wanted and I asked him if he had a phone line.
The man appeared very nervous and guarded at my question but stated that he didn't have one.
I laid down on the living room floor and could see a telephone junction box fixed to the skirting board.
I stood up and glared at the man who looked very embarrassed at being discovered to be a liar.



09 10